DAY OF CARING SHOWS THE AMAZING DIFFERENCE ONE DAY CAN MAKE WHEN YOU VOLUNTEER.
It's a single-day service event like no other! Day of Caring brings together teams of volunteers to help non-profit organizations or other projects that beautify our community.
Our volunteers take to the streets, offices, playgrounds, and schools of our community. They dedicate their day to painting, landscaping, cleaning and more. All to prove the amazing difference one day can make when we work together.
WABASH FLATS BEAUTIFICATION
(Old Plaza Trailer Park)
This year's Day of Caring is Saturday, May 18, 2019
We are calling to action 100+ local volunteers to improve the appearance and quality of life in our community. Spend one day volunteering with us at Wabash Flats to complete this project.
LET’S LIVE UNITED
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED IN DAY OF CARING
SET UP A TEAM
- Assemble your work, church or social group for team on day of caring
- Join a team by calling to be part of a United Way’s Day of Caring on Saturday, May 18!
- Call 765-473-4240 to volunteer and order your free shirt
- Gloves, rakes, shovels, hand tools, power tools, paint brushes, power washer, hedge trimmer
- Repair ramps, power wash decks, trim hedges, rake brush, repair decking, clean up other debris, touch up and repaint items