About the Ride: Proceeds from the ride will go to United Way of Miami County for the betterment of the community. By joining the ride you will have the opportunity to get connected to our community through an enjoyable activity.
Ride Information: Ride is on Saturday, August 22, 2015. Mass start at 8:00 a.m. Safety is our primary concern, so helmets are required. Riders must utilize proper etiquette and obey all traffic and safety regulations. Make sure your bicycle is in good working condition. We will ride on streets that are open to traffic to get to the Nickel Plate Trail. We will then ride the north and south trails. Ride starts at Breakaway 8 S. Wabash Street Peru, IN.
- Full Nickel: (North & South Trails) - 81 miles
- Partial Nickel: (Denver & Back) - 19 miles
- Mini Nickel: (Denver & Bunker Hill) - 35 miles
- 1/2 + 1: (1/2 North Trail & Full South Trail) - 58 miles
Registration: Ride pre-registration postmarked by August 17th $20.00 after $25.00
- Make checks payable to United Way of Miami County, 13 E. Main Street, Peru, IN 46970
Shirt Orders: Registration fee includes shirt (Late or day of registration is $25. Shirts will not be guaranteed. First come first serve.)
8 S. Wabash Street
Peru, IN 46970-Peru
|Pre-Registration by August 17||$ 20.00|
|After August 17||$ 25.00|