TOP TEN REASONS WHY
UNITED WAY OF MIAMI COUNTY IS THE BEST WAY
TO GIVE & CARE
1. Money raised here stays here.Money raised here stays here. (Thanks to Indiana Association of United Ways (IUW) and United Way Worldwide (UWW) for giving local United Ways (UW) access to thousands of grants every year).
2. One gift serves many needs.
3. Your contribution helps those who need help the most . . . kids, lonely seniors, the disabled, individuals in crisis, struggling families, abused women and children and many others including average, middle-income families.
4. United Way works hard to keep fundraising costs low.
5. United Way of Miami County has been a trusted organization for over 63 years!
6. You can be assured your money is invested in our community and produces good things.
7. United Way is working to help solve critical social, health and human-care issues important to Miami County.
8. Volunteers raise the money and volunteers decide where to invest our gifts to make the biggest impact.
9. Your United Way is locally owned and operated.
10. Your gift is a hand-up, not a hand-out.